1.30.2014

January Blog Recap!

In case you missed any of the fun stuff from S&W in January, here's a quick re-cap!

I started "Pinning" my way to 2014, shared My Word for this Year, 5 Apps to Help you Keep your Resolutions, plus I started taking Packaging Design clients!




I shared 9 Inspiring E-Magazines for Free, a Liquitex inspired Metal "&" DIY, 4 Amazing Coffee Recipes, a Project Life Free Printable, DIY Tea Lattes, & Behind the Scenes with a sweet client meeting!




We discussed Sketching: Paper vs. Digital, Surviving Your First Blog Conference (an article!), Starting Project Life Together, & How to Organize Your Digital Photos.




And Creative Life here & here... plus a heart-to-heart with y'all about the future of this blog! Plus "Your Story" posts with Chris Wright, founder of Hand Lettering, Co. and Sarah Stepan with Heart Gallery!




It was a lovely month and I'm so thankful to have spent it with y'all! I usually post every week day, but I'm signing off a little early this week. :)  I'm off to finish up my article for Artful Blogging, prepping a new Valentines DIY that I'll be sharing next week (excited!!!) and packing for a little getaway for our 5 year anniversary! So blessed! I'm likely to post some of our adventures on Instagram @specsandwings if you want to follow!

Please leave a comment about your favorite posts from January. :)

See y'all on Monday!

No comments: