1.29.2014

Photo Organizing Round-Up!



I love to take photos. I am a picture taking fool! Plus since I got a camera on my phone I'm even more snap-happy! Some of my pictures are of friends and family from everyday life or holidays or vacations. Some are for my blog, or portfolio or just to learn better technique. But after doing this for a few years, my computer is a mess of photos with too many to sort through and often many of them are duplicates or bad photos I never deleted. Even looking through my digital photos is overwhelming.

I've decided I need to clean up my photos so I can keep everything at easy access and also be able to print them to enjoy on my walls or in my project life albums! I also want to back up everything so I won't have to worry about losing my photos, either. I've been searching for some great resources before I get started and I wanted to share them with you too!






I hope this post inspires you and gives you great ideas for organizing your own digital photos. Now, let's grab a cup of coffee and get to it! Let's start enjoying those beautiful photos now!

No comments: