1.08.2014

Creative Life: Happy New Year!



Hi friends! I can't believe it's already the new year... 2014! I love a fresh start. Near the end of last year, I started sharing a little more of my day-to-day creative life because I want you guys to know me and trust me with sharing your stories .... so it's only right that I share my own. Creativity touches every part of life and that's why I call this series "Creative Life". I'll be sharing little bits like this on Instagram too! Follow me here or search @specsandwings

So, what's been going on?
- a renewed love of magazines (especially free ones!)
- ringing in the new year with my love!
- cannoli shared with a sweet friend
- my sweet J's birthday cookies (half gone before I got a pic!)
- an amazing print for him from Hand Lettering Co.
- learning about digital sketching

Thanks for letting me share! I'm excited to offer lots of amazing content this year.... DIY's, tips and advice from my creative journey, Your Story interviews, the stories behind paintings, free printables and lots of inspiration. I want this blog to be a place you can't wait to get back to each day! I'm so excited to have you join me this year.

Don't miss a post! Follow me on Blog Lovin' here!

No comments: