4.25.2012

Spotted!

I haven't done a "spotted" post in a while, so if you're new to my blog, it's a post full of fun places I'm seen my artwork! I love seeing how something I created is a part of your life...humbling and fun!




This is a painting I did for Alison's fundraiser before it was delivered! If you'd like to have one of your very own, please visit: www.aholcombphoto.etsy.com 




This beautiful photo was taken by the oh-so-talented Mari of Mari Annelise Photography! I feel so honored to have created a little part of such a sweet wedding! (See the guest book makeover here.)




Mari also hung a couple of the paintings she bought from Alison's fundraiser in her kitchen! How adorable is this room!?!




AND my sis-in-law, Anneke, let me help her design and paint a mural on her paint cabinet! It was so fun to create together! Here's an in-progress photo. She's an amazing artist! Check out her website here.

This week I've been enjoying the quiet, catching up with friends, cleaning up the house, organizing the studio and working on projects! I can't wait to show you what I'm creating next!!!

happy wednesday!

No comments: