7.20.2011

Inspiration: Wings!

  I hope you were all so inspired by yesterday's "Specs" Inspiration Post! Today I want to do an entire inspiration post devoted to "Wings". I'm very excited because I found some gorgeous images! I hope you feel inspired just looking at them.....

JuliaandKate


Meg Adamson

Flickr

Etsy


SuzieBeezie

Tumblr

PearlsandFloral

ffffound

LookAtMe

Tumblr

llevoelinvierno

Etsy

BargainHoot

usmc1124

theDecorista

Readarteology

ffffound

Teresa McGayden 
Flickr

Etsy

1BP

TheDesignFiles

Etsy

Sfgirlbybay

frogsandcrowns

Etsy

Etsy

Etsy

GuildedButterflies

AlphaMom
Elsie Larson

For me, wings represent freedom. It was when I stopped worrying about what everyone else thought and started to create out of my own heart, story and worship of God that I finally felt free! You can read more about where the name "Specs & Wings" comes from here.


Hope your day is full of hope, joy and freedom in Christ! :)
happy wednesday!

No comments: