7.19.2011

Inspiration: Specs!

Today I want to celebrate one of my favorite inspirations...."Specs"! I know that's kind of an old term and some people have been confused by the name "Specs & Wings" so here's a little visual to clear things up to 20/20! :) 
Noun, 1. specs - optical instrument consisting of a frame that holds a pair of lenses for correcting defective vision. eyeglasses, glasses, spectacles




WeHeartIt

PearlsandFloral

KeikoLynn

CargoCollective

vi.sualize

tumblr


NotontheHighStreet

NatandFinnLook

TheFancy 

Etsy
Jonathan Adler

Etsy



RaeDunn

Minted

Flickr

Projector Etsy

FuguFuguPress Etsy


RockitBot


CircaCeramics Etsy


DitsyBelle Etsy


Oh the beauty of these simple little eye glasses! Did you see them in a new way today? I have been wearing glasses since I was 5 and even when the opportunity presented itself for me to change to contacts, I refused! Glasses have always been my favorite accessory and I am proud to wear them. For me they represent being myself and they remind me that I have a unique and special identity in the Lord. He created me the way I am for a purpose and there is such freedom in that! :) Speaking of which.....I'll be sharing an "Inspiration:Wings!" post tomorrow! 


happy  "be you" tuesday!

No comments: