7.20.2011

Fabrics that are Making me Swoon!....(and a little from my heart)

Look at these BEAUTIFUL fabrics by Heather Bailey! My sweet new friend brought them to me to create new vintage style pillows for her bedroom...can't wait to show y'all! :) These fabrics and colors are all of the  inspiration I need! SO PRETTY!


I'm happily working on my lists today for all kinds of things from supplies I need to get, fabric swatches I need to match with paint, sketches I need draw, and even new projects I have in mind for Fall and Winter! 

I can't tell y'all what it feels like to be creating things that will be a part of your homes and lives. I am currently working on a few large paintings that will hang in loving homes, a set of pillows that will reside in a newly re-decorated nest, a custom flower bloom for a beautiful new mom, designs for an awesome studio space for a local photographer taking the next step with her business and more! I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of each of your lives and anyone who is touched by something I've created. It's an unreal feeling.

Thank you all for your encouragement and friendship. :) 


No comments: