10.31.2014

Time to Refocus


Hello my sweet readers!
With some changes happening over here at Specs & Wings, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm planning to take a little time away to refocus. What does that look like? Well, it will be a bit of time for me to take a break from blogging and running my shop to spend time with the Lord and refocus my heart. (There will probably be some painting involved too!).

Thanks for being understanding and supportive. I appreciate your prayers and encouragement and I'm excited to see what God will do!!

Until my next post.... I would love to connect with y'all, my sweet readers! What is blogging without community?! I'd love to get to know you (or re-connect if I already know you!) So, I would REALLY love it if you could please email me here: specsandwings@gmail.com and let's be friends!

I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments: