7.02.2014

"Current"ly

(Current, by Orly Genger)

A couple of weekends ago, my sweet Jeremy and I went to a friend's wedding in Austin. We stayed with his brother and his wife and see a little bit of one one our favorite places. Where else would you find this awesome art installation?!? I snapped a quick picture with my phone, but you should really click the link under the photo to learn more... awesome! So what's been going currently? Here goes!

Enjoying..... the pace of Summer (it's nice to slow down a little!)

Dreaming.... of getting back in the studio to paint!

Watching.... lots of Netflix, ha!

Admiring..... Nest Pretty Things Etsy shop.... dreamy jewelry, no?

Exploring.... A few of our favorite places, Austin & Dallas!

Reading....  Finishing up Biz Stone's Memoir (It's very funny!) and starting this memoir!

Cooking.... Anything that I can throw in the crockpot! And cheddar jalapeno cornbread (from a mix) YUM!

Ready...... . To start a new project, but I'm not sure what it is yet... 


Thanks for being the best readers around! Love y'all!
Happy 4th! 

No comments: