7.03.2014

Beth Culpitt's Truth Girls Paintings!


I met (well, online ;) Beth Culpitt through my friend Alison and The Beloved Society Blog. When I started seeing her beautiful paintings of women, full of personality and truth I was overwhelmed! Look how gorgeous and unique each painting is! 

Beth started creating this series to help her memorize scripture. Here's what she said about it on her blog:
"The heart of my girls is the scripture. I started painting them so that I could be more familiar with scripture. Choosing the verse and writing it would help me memorize it."
SO beautiful. She's selling these beauties in her Etsy shop- GO GET ONE! :)

Beth has also so graciously shared her process on The Beloved Society Blog! What an awesome way to start filling your home and your heart with Truth!

Check out each post here:
Art School: The Background
Art School: Sketching Faces
Art School: Painting Faces
Art School: The Crowns

Hope you guys have an awesome, creative and brave weekend!

No comments: