6.05.2014

Currently (a hybrid post)

Just to jazz up this edition of "Currently"... I thought I'd combine it with my "pInspiration" and "Link Love" posts to create this strange hybrid that I am super excited about!... What could I call it? Any suggestions?


Anyway, currently I've been...

Cooking....mostly summer veggie recipes in the crockpot, but I'm thinking these coconut cookies should be next!

Drinking.... Water with mint leaves from my garden or apricot tea.

Dreaming.... of having friends over and fixing up a cute table. I love these easy place setting diagrams!

Painting..... 4 wedding signs! I can't wait to show you!!

Reading.... "Identical Strangers"... but I'm about to start "Divergent"....have you read it?

Craving.... a cheese plate filled with a little bit of everything! Love these ideas for combinations!

Growing.... my little garden of veggies and herbs, plus a little lavender plant from the grocery store...(smells so good!) I think they'd grow better if I dressed up the planters like this!

Pinning.... mostly recipes lately (sorry followers!) but also this dress that I want to try to make from a tank and a men's shirt... cute huh?

Considering.... my next season of Specs & Wings. I'm thinking of changing a few things, but don't worry! It'll be great! 

Thanks for reading as always... what have you been doing currently? Tell me in the comments. :)

No comments: