-White Coffee Filters
1. Fold each coffee filter in half twice.
2. Choose a color and watercolor the bottom of your filter. (the paint will spread on it's own!)
3. Create as many as you'd like and let them dry.
4. Cut a piece of twine the length you'd like your banner to be.
5. Cut smaller pieces of twine (maybe around 4-5 inches), the same number as filters
6. Pinch the top of each coffee filter and use a small piece of twine to tie the filter to the long piece of twine.
7. Hang up your banner and enjoy!
Share how you were brave today on Instagram, #bebravecreate and you may see it here soon!