5.14.2014

#BeBraveCreate


Gardening? I can't keep anything alive! Sew clothes. Are you serious?! I've never been good at cooking. I'm a domestic disaster.... but lately I've been feeling a little different. I want to be brave. I want to be creative in new ways and keep a journal of it all right here on my blog. 

Why am I doing this? Well, I find myself often making excuses instead of bravely creating. I don't want to play it safe. I want to really live and try things I never thought I could do! When I think about what I want this place to be for you,.... I can't get away from wanting you to be inspired. Leaving this blog feeling like you could do those things you've always wanted to do, too.

Y'all! So, I'm VERY excited to introduce a new series for Specs & Wings Blog... "Be Brave, Create"! I'll be sharing my journey of being brave and trying new ways to be creative and I'd LOVE for you to join in the journey with me! I'll be sharing photos, tips from the things I tried, and DIY projects as I figure them out too. :) I have a few special guests and collaborations to share too!

I'll also be sharing my journey on Instagram. You can follow me here: @specsandwings and share your journey of being brave by using the hashtag #bebravecreate Then I'll share a recap of your photos on my blog each month!

Thanks for letting me share this journey with you. Let's go be brave, cheer each other on, and create something today!

No comments: