4.28.2014

Creative Life


It's Spring-time! Although we had a gross windy dirt-storm over the weekend I can still see the signs of spring in the bright blue skies and everyone getting excited to work in the yard. There's a freshness within! Do you feel it?

Well, for a sneak peek at creative life lately...

- I finished a pair of custom painted "Vintage Vineyard Wedding Toms" last week! I can't wait to share more soon!

- I went with my mom and grandma to the nursery this past weekend and LOVED seeing the pretty colors of spring flowers! This little "t-shirt planter" had me intrigued and cracking up! I love it. Spoiler alert!- that cute little hanging herb garden will be hanging in my kitchen soon! More soon on that...

- I quick trip to Target for printer ink turned into an hour of looking for cute ways to spruce up the studio... what do y'all think of these rugs?!? They match my logo perfectly, but I still haven't decided... :)

- Coffee date with my sweet friend Alison to catch up and work on some really cool plans...I'm SO EXCITED!

This week I have some pretty awesome stuff to share.. see ya soon! Happy day!


No comments: