It's Valentines week! In case you're needing a quick and inexpensive way to show your Valentine you care, why not give them the perfect Love Mix? I know it sounds a little silly, but it's one of my favorite things to give and receive. Here's a quick and cute way to make one for your man, your friends or anyone!
1. Look through your iTunes for any songs that make you think of your loved one. Also, think about songs you heard during significant moments together. (Don't forget movie soundtracks, high school jams, road trips, favorites through the years, first dance, etc...)
2. Find some that are upbeat and some that are slow and sweet and arrange them on a new playlist. Then burn them to a blank CD.
3. To make a pretty sleeve for the CD, just right click and save one of the images below.
4. Print them out on white card-stock at 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
5. Cut out the image as the front of your CD cover and cut another blank piece of card stock to be the same size. (you could use the blank card-stock to list out the songs or write a note!)
6. Use tape or staples around the edges and bottom, but leave the top open!
7. Slide your new mix into the cute sleeve and it's ready to go!
I don't know about you, but I would LOVE to get a Valentine like this! What's on your playlist? Share your favorite songs to give us ideas in the comments.....
Happy Hearts Week!