2.07.2014

Artful Blogging Spring 2013


I was so excited to write an article in the Spring 2013 Edition of Artful Blogging! This magazine is so beautiful and I'm so thankful to get to share another fun "how-to" article.


 After lots (and lots!) of research, I have SO many great iPhone apps to share with bloggers on the go! Really I think these apps could be helpful for anyone. :)


I found some really great apps for blogging from your phone, taking and editing photos, keeping track of your social media, getting your web stats and staying organized. Most of these apps are either free or just $0.99! Why not check 'em out?


You can pick up this issue of Artful Blogging at your local Barnes & Noble or order it online by clicking the link in my sidebar. Thanks as always for your amazing support! Happy day!

I'm still sorting through photos from our trip... more on that soon! :)

No comments: