9.05.2013

Currently

(Photo by Alison Holcomb Photography)

Listening..... to "The Fray" radio on Pandora and some new faves... Capital Cities & Civil Twilight.

Watching..... Season 1 of Person of Interest... (I keep trying to make "Finch" be "Ben".. any Lost fans?)

Making...... a cute fall pillow... (I want fall to hurry so badly, I can taste it!)

Getting.... ready for a weekend celebrating 3 birthdays!

Planning...... TWO great Your Story posts coming up soon!!!

Scheduling..... custom orders for Sept.through mid-November... if you're interested, check out my size/price page!

Receiving ....a few copies of my article from Artful Blogging.

Setting..... up our studio space at home... I'm excited to share the process with y'all!

Painting....... walls! We finished painting our hallway during the long weekend!

Wishing.... I could have coffee with each of you this morning... y'all make my day!


No comments: