7.16.2013

Currently...



Watching... the first season of Parenthood again (makes me cry!)

Feeling.... so calm because of the rain and confidence in the Lord

Anticipating.... Texas Style Council Conference with Alison (who I borrowed this "currently" idea from!)!

Listening.... to BOY, a lot... especially in the car.

Giddy...about a surprise YOUR STORY guest coming up! (My first phone interview with a celeb!)

Dreaming... of new ideas for S&W

Wearing... polka dots daily (not even on purpose!)

Drinking... simply lemonade

Remembering... a great weekend with new friends

Thinking... about a new painting series!

Pumped... about a sweet blog "spruce" from my amazing designer friend Melanie

Nervous... because my little article is hitting B&N in the next week or two!

Waiting... for a new shipment of art prints so I can fill orders!


Hope your week is going great! Happy day!



No comments: