6.06.2013

YOUR Brave Specs!


I have had a blast doing this collaboration with Bonlook! Thank you for all of your votes on my pair of specs... I can't wait to show you! I have been honored by special guest bloggers/artists here on the blog through this series, check them out here (1, 2, 3, & 4).  I also asked you, "What makes you brave?" Here are your answers (and your stylin' specs!) ....



1. “My 4 year old son is what makes me brave. Any time I feel let down or scared, I can always look at his smiling face and realize that my faith has got to be like a child’s.  His smile makes anything else seem like a grain of sand.” –Stacy Zavala


2. “This photo takes me back to a very special and unique time in my life. I had just graduated college AND was in a foreign country for the very first time. This photo was taken when my friend & I separated from the group to explore Florence ourselves. The next day I was there on my own for 7 hours while the rest of the group went to see Pisa (I had rather spend my time in the Uffizi). I remember the liberation & fearlessness I felt that day, as I walked the streets in a dream come true. I got to thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure any time I'm in someplace new I experience the same rush of bravery. There's something about seeing the world that really pulls down the walls.” – Ragan Burkley


3.   *The idea and hope of becoming a better version of myself.
      *The responsibility to honestly say I did my best. 
      * The belief that the Lord created me to be bold and that I can succeed. 
      *The duty to make yourself strive for things that seem uncomfortable, in hopes that you may inspire
      someone else to take a leap of faith.
      "That's what makes me brave.” – Katie Bailey


4. “I guess [because I'm]carrying another couple’s twin babies that they couldn't carry themselves.” – Kelley Larson


5. “I guess what makes me brave is the support and encouragement I get from family, friends, and especially my husband. He gives me daily courage to try new things and take leaps of faith.” – Mattie Pawlowic


6.  “The strength and dignity that I see in others on a daily basis gives me courage to strive to live in a similar fashion.” – Sarah Scott


Thanks again to everyone for such a fun series! I feel so inspired by all of you. To see which pair of Bonlook specs that got the most votes, click here! They're on the way and I'll be sharing my new Brave Specs as soon as they arrive!

Happy day!

No comments: