6.04.2013

In Place.

I was so excited to receive this photo from a sweet friend/client. I recently finished up two paintings for her to hang in her living room and she was so excited, they were hung they day I delivered them! 


There's something so cool (and surreal) about seeing my paintings hung up in a home. I imagine the time spent around them, friends asking about the meaning, decorating to match them and the possibility of them becoming heirlooms! When I see paintings "in place", I realize just how honored I am to be a small part of someone's story. ;) Thanks to everyone who's let me paint something for them from Toms to canvas! YOU make Specs & Wings soar.

I'll be sharing each of these paintings in detail soon, but I couldn't wait to show you this picture!
Happy day!

No comments: