6.11.2013

More Camera Experiments

I've been clicking away with my new camera and trying to learn about the different settings. :) I think the most amazing thing is being able to capture things the way my eye sees them. I'm imagining from there, it would be so cool use the photos as a basis for painting to add a different mood or expression! Anyway, here a few photos I've taken lately!

Macro... (I looked pretty funny taking pictures of these blueberries! ha!)


Long Exposure (Night Setting)... this amazes me!


& Sun Flares!!! (and look at that fuzzy flower! For some reason I really like it, even though it's not in focus)



I also love looking through photos I took of everyday life and noticing the beautiful details I might have otherwise missed. :) How did you learn to use your camera?
Happy day!

No comments: