6.21.2013

Inspiration by Nature

Near the middle of our trip we stopped in Atlanta at Stone Mountain. When we arrived at the hotel it was dark outside so I had no idea what to expect. When I opened by eyes the next morning, I was greeted by the most beautiful scene out on the balcony.... a sparkling lake, giant trees and the sun filtered through vibrant green leaves! I decided to hurry and get dressed so that I could spend some time out there.


I hurried downstairs to the lobby to get some coffee and then spent some time in God's beautiful creation! This is probably the most I've ever enjoyed the beauty of nature! A reflection of our incredible God and a demonstration of his master craftsmanship- what an artist He is!

Later that day, we took a sky ride to the top of Stone Mountain. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was incredible! Look at all of those trees and the little city below...

Stone Mountain itself is made up of granite so it was sparkling in the sun and the formations of the rock made amazing sculptures!

(photos courtesy of Brandi B!)
So, I wanted to show you these photos today because they remind me of the inspirations I find in nature. God has created such a beautiful world for us to see from the veins in each leaf on a tree to the tallest mountains that overlook an entire city! How could I not be inspired by HIM?! Seeing God in every little bit of nature reminds me He's in every little bit of my life too. His artistry is incredible!

Come back next week to see more peeks into our trip through the inspirations I gathered along the way.
Happy Friday!

No comments: