6.24.2013

Nashville Lower Broad


One of my favorite days on the trip was a walk through downtown Nashville on Broadway street. The area is called "Lower Broad" and it was what I had envisioned Nashville to look like! The neon signs that hung overhead, rows of venues & live music everywhere! 


My favorite stop of the day was Ernest Tubb Record Shop, a place I'd remembered my parents talking about... so cool! And I actually found a Civil Wars Unplugged on vinyl there!


When we arrived, it was actually the last day of Fan Fare so downtown was a buzz with people, tents & musicians. It was so cool to see street bands and hear live music every few feet we walked!


Inspiration: history of the places, people living their dreams in the street, beautiful buildings with crazy neon signs and music everywhere!

I can't wait to paint the feelings I felt after this adventure!

No comments: