10.24.2012

Wrap it Up!

Okay, you guys know how much I geek out over packaging. :) See here, here, here & here! So, with my new branding (to be launched in January!) I decided I better gather some packaging to match. I've been finding the most amazing supplies and inspiration...I can't wait to share!!! 

But until then, I thought I'd share these pretty packages from around the web! Some of these might inspire you to get creative for your business packaging or even wrapping Christmas gifts with style!


Baby Dickey

Decor8


Parcelpost

Crate



OlderandWisor


Promise Tangeman


Dianthusaparis


The Sweetest Ocassion


Older and Wisor


Parcelpost


Party Accessories


Land of Nod


Best Trainer 
Thirdstory-ies

Girl Obsessed

Paper Hat Parties

Martha Stewart

123Inspiration

TwoGypsyGirls

Two Shades of Pink

LOTS of fun ideas!!! I love these creatively wrapped packages.
I hope you got lots of fun ideas too!

No comments: