8.16.2011

Packaging and Supplies Inspiration!

I have been seeing the most amazing inspiration for packaging, supplies, wrapping and all around wonderful paper happiness!!! I guess my excitement over all things paper, glue, stamp, tie, etc... started with "back to school" supplies shopping. It was my favorite! I still find myself wondering the isles this time of year and finding the most lovely supplies. Here are a few things I've been seeing around pinterest/blog land!

Olive Manna


Painterly Passion


Amanda Rae Blog



Frauhaselmayer

A Creative Mint Typepad

Tumblr

Flickr

Oh Hello Friend

A Savvy Photographer

Crafted By Lindy

Givers Log

The Dieline

Martha Stewart

Tokketok

Oh Hello Friend

Calico and Co

Inspire Lovely c/o  Creature Comforts

Mary Kate Mcdevitt

Molly Irwin

ffffound

Down and Out Chic



Jovelle Houverson

I hope today's inspirations are as fun for you as they are for me! I am super excited to working on a project to design some packaging right now and I'm also excited to announce that I'm having a new logo designed! I can't wait to show y'all everything, but hopefully this awesome eye candy will hold you over until then!

happy tuesday!

3 comments:

Britt@artbybritt said...

Oh my goodness! Too many lovely things in this post! I wish I had something to wrap now. ;)

alison holcomb said...

thanks for all the links/inspiration! i'm working on new packaging to go with my new branding- so i'm thrilled to have all those links! thanks molly:) can't wait to see what your new branding looks like!!

Molly Swanson said...

Britt- thanks SO much! Your comment made me giggle, I'm excited about translating some of these ideas into Christmas wrapping too!
Alison- I can't wait to see your new packaging to go with your new branding! It's sure to be adorable! ;) I'm giddy to make new wrapping from my new branding too! :)