10.23.2012

Deck the Blog!


I've been blown away by your response to Specs & Wings Sponsorships! You are all so amazing and supportive and I thought it was the perfect time to offer something fun for you! Won't you help me "Deck the Blog"!

The holidays are the perfect time to advertise your creative shop or service! Lots of my readers are starting their holiday shopping, decorating, Christmas cards, and cooking and they're excited about handmade goods and creative services. If you'd like to sponsor Specs & Wings blog in November or December (or both) I'm offering this special just for you!

When you purchase your monthly sponsorship for "Deck the Blog", you'll not only get your Small Ad or Large Ad on the right side of my blog all month, but you'll also enjoy...

1. S&W Sponsor Gift Guide!- I'll create a blog post of my favorite item or service you offer with links and photos so my readers will have a "one stop shop" to get all of their Christmas shopping done while supporting handmade and creative businesses...YOUR business!

2. YOU'll have the opportunity to introduce yourself  and your business through a Special Guest Post! In the post you can offer a DIY craft, special holiday recipe, fun personal traditions, or one of your products that would make a super special gift!

3. Usually I reserve giveaways for Large Ads only, but during Deck the Blog, Large AND Small Ads can Offer Discounts or Giveaways on any item they offer!

4.NOT ONLY all of that, but I've created these fun Blog Buttons you can ad to your blog with a link to my blog or the Gift Guide to help you advertise to your blog readers!






Of course I will help you with any and all of the above if you wish! I love to design Ad Banners and write blog posts! I hope you'll join the fun this season and yes, I'll be offering this deal for both November and December so you can be in a gift guide either month or both with different products!

I'm really excited about this! If you'd like to purchase your ad spot, please visit www.specsandwings.etsy.com

If you have any questions, please email me:
specsandwings@gmail.com

Happy & Merry!

No comments: