9.13.2012

Welcome Fall!

Over the weekend, we started celebrating my favorite season... Fall!
I loved pulling out fabric pumpkins, doing some baking, drinking pumpkin coffees, running around town with my sweetheart, wearing a cardigan, opening our windows and feeling the cool breeze, lighting autumn candles and making our house more homey! I feel so inspired and excited for this season... can't you feel it? This fall is going to be amazing!


We set out lots of these little fabric pumpkins! Learn how to make your own here!


We also decorated with fall candles and even a big chalk board!



We also lined the mantle with yarn wrapped jars and hung our fall wreath! 

There's so much fun to come! I can't wait to buy a pumpkin for our porch, make cider in the crockpot, and wear jackets and scarves! What are your plans for the season?

No comments: