9.12.2012

The list...

Shanna Murray
It's time. I've been feeling it, knowing it, and planning for it...and here it is! It's time to take the next step for Specs & Wings! I've begun a list of things to change and update for 2013 and it's looooong! Ha! I'm so excited because I can see that there's so much ahead and right now I'm working towards it. I've got lots of custom painting to do before Christmas, so adding that to the "updates" list feels a bit challenging, but I know it will all be worth it and I feel excited!

Just to give you a little taste of what's to come, here's a little bit of THE LIST! 
-Introduce New Logo/ Branding design!!!
- Blog Makeover
-Etsy Makeover
-New Packages for Sponsors
-Original Paintings for the etsy shop
-Newly organized and decorated studio at home
-Take Chances.
-Be Brave.


What's on your list that feels "too big"? I hope you'll join me and "Be Brave"! 

No comments: