3.11.2011

"Date Nights" Wrapped Up!

I was SO excited to wrap up this sweet little "Date Night" coffee cozy set! I wanted to create something fun and unique for them to open.... and here's what I came up with....


I used a "recycled" mailer and handstamped it in a "spring" theme!


I wrapped up each cozy in a white glassine bag, sealed with a "stitched" heart sticker!



I placed the cozies back to back and tied them with green baker's twine and a couple of my business cards!


And I secured the string with yellow deco tape!


SO FUN! It was a blast from start to finish and I hope this sweet couple enjoys them!
You can get a "Date Night" Coffee Cozy set for your sweetie or a couple you love here!
Happy Friday!


**Coming up!**
I'll be sharing two new Custom Art Journals for new moms, sharing about new custom paintings, a special new project and the road to Farmer's Market! Have a great weekend!

No comments: