3.11.2011

Inspiration Boards!

Well, with a few big custom projects coming up, I've decided the best way to gather all of my thoughts, ideas, colors, designs and images is to create inspiration boards! This way I can see everything together and start to create sketches! I'll be sure to share my next steps with you. :)

Until then, here are a few of my favorite inspiration boards from around the web!
Enjoy!



























Aren't these lovely?! Each one is a little work of art!
This weekend, I'm planning to do a little resting, a little reading, some movie watching-coffee drinking date nights, deliver custom art journals, get re-organized (and re-energized!) for my next big projects, and start working on a new line for Farmer's Market! It's only a few weeks away!!!

happy weekend!


4 comments:

alison holcomb said...

LOVE them all!! this inspires me to make one:)

Ragan Burkley said...

i love all of them! i've always had one but never thought of calling it an "inspiration board". so true. i love all the unique ways they are displayed. it's safe to say i've tried many of them myself, depending on my living situation. so awesome!

Molly Swanson said...

Alison-I love them all toO! I'm so glad they inspired you too!

Molly Swanson said...

Ragan, I'm totally with you! I wonder if it's the "collage artist" within us that makes us love all of those little bits!