12.01.2010

Advent: Day 2 Mix & Match!!!

Today I'm full of dreams about how I want to decorate my home for Christmas and these pretty and soft little trees must be a part of it! I think it's a blast to mix & match the patterns, shapes, colors and sizes! Here are a few combinations I made yesterday....



Three tall patterned and embellished trees make an adorable centerpiece for your table! (each tall only $15!)



Using different sizes made them into a cute little tree family for the fireplace! (Each medium only $12!)




Three small trees make a super sweet display for your desk or coffee table! (Each small only $8!)


Plus they make sweet gifts for teachers, friends, family members, coworkers, and secret santas!
These trees are available on the Specs and Wings etsy shop here: http://www.specsandwings.etsy.com/.
Mix & Match to your merry little heart's content!

happy wednesday!




No comments: