6.17.2010

summer beauty

I've had my eye out for beautiful summer images! Are you as inspired as I am? I'd love to know what your favorites are! I am especially loving the color schemes and "feelings" of each one. Can't wait to create now!






































(flower clip by Ragan Burkley!)




I did get to create on Tuesday night, as planned, but I can't show you yet because it's for my sister's birthday this weekend! Please stop by again next week to see! Tonight I'm planning another craft night...I know....I'm outta control!


I'm full of ideas for my shop and making amazing plans for the grand opening!!! Is anyone else excited!?! Hope your day is awesome! happy thursday!




Sources:

decor 8 Alessandra, Tamar Mogendorff, Martha Stewart, Paper Bella, Elizabeth Demos, Design Sponge, Unknown, Thimbly Things via Design is Mine, Paper Bella, Nan Larson, Heather Bailey, Ragan Burkley, and 100 Layer Cake

1 comment:

Ragan Burkley said...

my favorite is the birdhouses! but of course i loooooove that turquoise teacup holder! so adorable!

i changed my blog, it's way more "me" :)