6.18.2010

get the party started!

arts 353

I'm sending lots of love and fun your way for your very special birthday weekend! You are such an amazing sister and I miss you like crazy! Thank you for always being there for me! I am SO proud of you for everything you're doing! I love our new favorite things...video chatting, sewing together, taking jumping pictures and sharing new music! (gold digger?!? haha!!!) You're the best sister ever. Please move to our apt. complex so I can see you everyday!

arts 122

SO to get the party started...here's a little something to get up and move to!







LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!

1 comment:

emily prevost said...

You are so amazing!! Thanks for making my birthday weekend a special one.

I've seriously been trying to figure out how we could live near each other -- wouldn't sister art saturdays be a blast!?!