8.14.2009

the icing on the {wedding} cake!

IMG_1352


I've been really wanting to share more photos from our wedding!
{Thank you Em for taking these!}

Jeremy and I dreamed of things we wanted for our wedding day. We spent time over coffee making lists and thinking of what we wanted this incredible day to be about and what it would look like. We decided we loved the idea of using black and white damask fabric and red paper lanterns. How incredible is it that Jeremy's mom is a wedding decorator?! She and her business partner, Linda came up with these incredible decorations for the church! We loved being under this cozy canopy and love the artsy feel of everything. It was more than we could have ever dreamed!

IMG_1343

One detail that we loved creating was a center piece design that was like a collage of "us" and told parts of our story! I made a few accordion style books using some of our engagement pictures by the amazing Brittany Strebeck! Each one different and a fun way to express what God was doing in us. Jeremy and I thrifted for fun coffee mugs to remember SO many coffee talks and especially our first date. We gathered several other parts for the collages and the incredible miss Kate Dominguez set them up for us beautifully! She has such an artistic flair!

IMG_1508


IMG_1520

{the "S" was created by my sweet friend Ragan Burkley for my shower and the red star was one of her table decorations for it!}

P1060478


P1060479

{This book was about spending 3 years long distance and the trust that God built between us and His faithfulness!}

P1060480


P1060481

{I spray painted the red swirls for a little swirl of life!}


P1060487


P1060492

P1060488
{These left the aroma of memories for us!}


P1060489


Thanks for letting me share these little details from our wedding. We loved our decorations and we felt overwhelmingly blessed by everyone who was a part of making it happen...all of our sweet friends and family!!! I'm hoping to post more of the decorations soon! Making things for our wedding made such a difference for me because that's how I work through things and share my heart. I hope you could see it!

1 comment:

Emma Tamplin said...

These are Beautiful colors! i have enjoyed reading your blog!