10.14.2008

the journey continues

Jeremy and I had the best time this weekend registering for our wedding! We made an entire day of it and by the end, we were pretty tired! We took a little rest on a couch in the store...





...while looking at the pillows! so pretty!


Monday was my last day teaching Faithbooking and look what one of my awesome students made! Her own journal!!!

I will miss my awesome students, but I know it's time to take the next step in my journey. What's your next step?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey molly! isn't wedding registry fun! enjoy this awesome time! wish i had time to take a class, i think that is a spectacular idea & i bet you have lots of takers!
you & jeremy are so cute!
anne
cruh@aim.com

Anonymous said...

wow! i just noticed that you linked me! thank you so much!!!!!anne