4.28.2008

Home.Soft.Home





I created these fabric houses in the midst of living in two places. I was longing for home in one place. There are prints of paintings in my art journal on the sides. I was trying to find a place in between.

Today, was able to write a prayer in my journal about this crazy place in life. I am between two places in life and I love the words God spoke through His Word today...

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (The Message)

"I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen.

When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "

I have new hope about my move, graduation, & job search. Home is where I am right now. I am getting more comfortable with it :).

Tell me about your home!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Molly, those are exactly the words of God I needed to hear! Thank you and I hope you're having an awesome week!