3.06.2014

Spray Painted Vases DIY

I forget just how easy and quick a DIY project can go with spray paint! When Liquitex sent me a sample of their awesome professional water-based spray paint, I couldn't wait to try it out! I decided to to use some simple glass jars into interesting vases for my studio... here's how!

For each jar I tried I a little something different. On the first jar, I used masking tape to create a stripe pattern. For the the other I used a little stick glue to adhere this cute glasses shape to my jar.


Next I took both jars outside and placed them on a piece of cardboard. Follow the directions on the can of spray paint for your safety. I will say some of my favorite things about Liquitex spray paint are: easy clean up, low odor & quick drying! Professional spray paint really makes a difference.

Once you've got a good coat of paint sprayed on your jars, let them dry. Then remove the tape and the glued on shape and you've got two beautiful and creative vases.


Check out Liquitex's Spray Paint, they are my favorite brand of acrylics! Enjoy this simple, beautiful DIY!

No comments: