11.05.2013

5 Goals November

I really enjoy goals. I think it's fun to set out to accomplish something ... and then do it! Good intentions are just that. So, after reading this post, I thought I might try to set a few goals each month for fun and to push myself to be brave. So... here are a few small things to start off November.

(A Little Bit of Coffee... for sale in my Shop and 25% with the code "LIVEFREE")

1. Read "Graceful" by Emily Freeman
I'm not much of a reader, but I'd like to change that! I'm hoping to get back on track with reading a book a month. I want to broaden my horizons as well as read for fun, so this is a short book to get me started!

2. Finish 3 custom paintings.
I have about 5 custom paintings to finish before Christmas so I think a goal of 3 for this month should be great!  I'll keep you posted on the progress!

3. Restructure my routines.
I often think... I wish I had more time in the mornings.... or why don't I do yoga anymore?.... or how to I make time for everything? I think the key may be to restructure my routines. I need to take some time to figure those out and then stick to a plan. :)

4. Create for Christmas like I did for Fall (from my heart)
In the Fall I found that a place with my painting that I was afraid I had lost. I was looking painting from my heart about the real and true issues that God was (and is) walking me through. I want do this again for the next season, Christmas! It keeps me focused on Him, thinking about Him and worshiping Him through creativity.

5.  Focus on connections.
I want to spend time with the people I love and even make new friends. I want to be focused on heart to hearts over coffee, enjoying double dates, and finding ways to encourage those around me.


So there's a little bit of what's going on for me this month... what about you? Do you ever set goals? How do you do it? Thanks as always for listening!

Coming up soon... a fun review of an iPhone device you'll LOVE, a little peek at my article in Artful Blogging and in-progress paintings! Happy day!

No comments: