Since we're going for an "industrial" feel, I've searched the web for some ideas....
|(Coletterie/ Pin by T. Goldsmith)|
2. Wire Grid- with hanging "S" hooks and white clips, this feels very industrial.
3. Chalkboard Wall- Why not tape up your favorite items on a wall and then write, draw and make notes right on your mood board?!
4. Sewing Hoop Frame - Just hanging up a frame in any shape or size will contain your favorite images and textures and give it a focus.
|(Bright Bazaar Blog/ Ana-White)|
6. Behind Glass/ Shelf It! - Why not put your favorite inspiration in a frame or "collage" several items on a shelf! This takes your mood "board" and makes it even more tactile!
|(Pinned by Amie/ Smile and Wave)|
7. GIANT Chalk Board- Gathering ideas and inspiration never looked so cool. Plus it's super easy to change or add to images or lists.
8. Out of the Studio! - I realize I already mentioned the clip board idea, but I love that Rachel Denbow put her mood board in the dining room! Where better to display your ideas than the place you'll see it most?!
|(Minor Details/ Ballard Designs)|
10. Mod Metal- A couple of metal sheets make a modern statement for a magnetic mood board. (whoa, that was a lot of "m's")
And there you have it! 10 fun ways to break out a typical mood board and make it fit an "industrial" feel. I hope you feel as inspired by these bloggers and designers as I am!
Which is your favorite?