8.20.2013

My Dot Obession


I have discovered something... I have a polka-dot obsession. Every time I go shopping and I'm automatically pick up something with dots. I noticed a while back that I have lots of dots in my wardrobe... shirts, cardigan, dresses... dots dots dots! It's so bad that my sweet husband and my friend Alison both sent me an email introducing the new TOMS collection... you guessed it.

So, it should be no surprise that when I ordered some new shipping supplies, this grey and white polka-dot bag was in the mix. Not to mention my new favorite packaging item... custom logo note paper by Paper Please Studio. I'm pretty excited about it... it makes me feel so professional!

So, next time you're out shopping, pick me up something polka dot.. it'll fit right in. (Bonus points if it's black and white!)

No comments: