7.31.2013

Currently...


Procrastinating.... packing for Texas Style Council this weekend. (What do you pack for a conference of mostly style bloggers? :)

Watching.....Parenthood Season 2.... (and yes, still crying!)

Anticipating.... a road trip to Austin with my sweet friend Alison! I can't wait!

Drinking..... my second cup of coffee today.

Checking... the mailbox every day for a few new packaging things. (ya know how I geek out over packaging!)

Remembering.... the sounds of my sweet Jeremy in his studio!

Loving.... what Melanie has done for my blog! (Did you see the new Portfolio, Custom Orders, Press & Button pages?!)

Wearing... my hair curly everyday.

Devouring.... way too much Chinese food!

Prepping.... TWO very special surprise YOUR STORY posts... coming soon!

Excited.... about the sweet bloggers I get to meet this weekend!

No comments: