5.17.2013

Brave Specs: Rachel of Jag Lever



I asked the fabulous Rachel-Marie, fashion blogger of Jag Lever (Swedish for "I Live")....

What makes your Brave?

"I think that confidence and faith is what make me brave. Faith that everything will fall into place. I really believe that everything happens for a reason. Confidence in yourself also can help make a person feel brave. If you are happy with yourself, I feel like you can do anything!"


Rachel is wearing Bonlook's J'Adore in Black.
Follow her here:

Please vote for your favorite Bonlook specs for me here!

I'd love for you to answer this question too..."What makes you brave?" Tell us on Facebook (link to S&W & Bonlook) or Twitter (@specsandwings & @bonlook,  hashtag #bravespecs) I'll share your answers at the end of the series!

Happy day!

No comments: