4.26.2013

The Cool Grandma TOMS



I just can't get over these....they're probably one of my favorite pairs of TOMS I've painted EVER! (I might say that every time I get the opportunity to paint a pair, but I'm totally not exaggerating!) I was asked to paint these for a sweet lady to give to a friend with 4 grand-babies  They are her world and so she wanted the TOMS to reflect how much she loves being a grandma.


Not only that....she told me that there's nothing "granny" about her friend! She's fun, colorful and full of life so she wanted the TOMS to reflect that too! So...we landed on a brightly colored "tattoo" styled TOMS with the names of her grand-kids on each side! I instantly dubbed them "The Cool Grandma TOMS". :)



Telling this story through painted TOMS was just so fun! I can't believe that I get to share this woman's joy that I've never even met! I hope she LOVES her new TOMS and I hope they are as cool as she is!!!


happy day!

No comments: