4.16.2013

Picks of the Week!



Yes I know, I've been a bit MIA the past few weeks because of my day job, but the good news is I'm seeing the light and I'm excited to spend more of my time thinking about painting and S&W. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

While I gather more blog posts to share, I wanted to give you some of my favorite "picks" from around the web this week....enjoy!



Princeton Catalyst Wedges & Blades from Blick
I'm pretty sure I need some of these...plus they're such pretty colors!




Katie Stratton's Studio Loft on A Beautiful Mess
This studio loft is a thing from my wildest, most extravagant dreams! Anyone have a space like this for me?




Shed-working on Braid Creative
 My other dream would be a little shed like this...loving this post from Braid about an artist work space!



Kendi Everyday
Always clever, stylish and witty.... Kendi has the cutest outfits!



Beautiful Things by Andrew Frazier

I can't get this "Pinterst Pin" out of my head! Anyone know where I could get a print?!



And there you have it! Some of my favorite reads and images around blog land and pinterest. :) What are some of your favorites? Stick around more blog posts soon...I have lots to catch up on!


No comments: