3.19.2013

Studio Dreaming

(West Elm, Ikea, Pottery Barn, See Jane Work, Anthropologie)
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that Jeremy and I working on setting up a studio in our house (painting studio for me, music studio for him)! We've been dreaming about this for a LONG time and we can't wait to make it a reality! We're thinking about about going with an industrial theme so we're looking for a few unique wood and metal pieces. These are some images that have been inspiring me...what do you think?

2 comments:

emily ruth said...

such fun stuff!
i searched the sites you mentioned for that cool rolling shelf container thingie in the upper right corner & can't find it so i decided, oh, maybe i should just ask her where it's from :)

love your style & packaging obsession...i've got one of those, too :)

Molly Swanson said...

Thanks Emily!
Oh I'm sorry, they are from World Market and they are on Sale!! There are similar ones at Ikea. :)