3.21.2013

Jar Series Original by Anneke Swanson!

Guess what arrived at my doorstep the other day!?! This BEAUTIFUL painting from my sis-in-law, Anneke Swanson! She has been painting a beautiful jar series that I LOVE and I can't believe I have an original of my very own to hang in my house! I'm thinking the studio... :)

This painting exudes joy and life! I love the colors (my branding colors!) and the pretty swirls...the ones in the background are "carved out" and the ones in front are painted to bring so much depth. The transparency of that blue jar has me giddy! SO PRETTY! Each brush has such detail and it looks like I could reach out and pick one up! It's really beautiful, Anneke!


Go "like" her on facebook! You've got to see the rest of this incredible series!!!
https://www.facebook.com/EmeraldAquaAnnekeSwanson/


Happy day!

No comments: