1.02.2013

Windy Golden Gate TOMS

I've been giddy to share this pair of TOMS with you! This pair was ordered for a sweet friend's sister-in-law. She didn't have a specific idea in mind, so she told me all about this amazing person....

She lives near the beautiful city of San Francisco, loves the beach ...


She enjoys baking and photography...


She met her husband at an In-N-Out Burger ....and they love camping!


To combine all of these favorites, I created a "Windy Golden Gate" theme. The matching water-wave toes on these TOMS start the swirly wind and then it moves throughout the designs on both shoes!


I love these TOMS and I hope the new owner loves every minute she spends wearing them!

Want to order your own pair of TOMS that tell your story?
Just click the "Painted TOMS" link under my banner to see the steps, price and order form!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These shoes are gorgeous and amazing! So unique, love them.