11.26.2012

Today...

source: modern hepburn

Oops! I just realized it's been a little while since I've blogged! I was surprised and excited to find out that you guys have been visiting my blog steadily, even during the holidays...AND even when I hadn't updated in a couple of days! You guys rock.

Yesterday at church, we meditated on God's will for us...to be thankful in ALL circumstances. Wow! I realized how often I loose sight of this. I want to spend each day being full of awe, wonder, and thankfulness because of the gospel! What a great time to dwell in thankfulness, not just because of Thanksgiving, but also as we start thinking about Christmas. The Advent season is a beautiful reminder of what we have to be thankful for...Jesus.

I'm so blessed in so many ways....I want to be always thankful! How about you? What are you thankful for this season?


Coming up this week... a Shopping Guide with my sponsors, Christmas Inspiration, and what I've been working on! :)

No comments: