11.27.2012

Deck the Blog: Shopping Guide!

Today I'm excited to share a little shopping guide featuring my lovely sponsors! I love to support handmade or local shops and I'm sure you do too...so come check out these amazing gift ideas for all of the ladies on your list!

 My friend Emile creates these beautiful collage creations that are perfect for the holidays! My favorite gift ideas are her Holiday Decoration Art Prints ($10) and her handmade bags ($18.50)! Need to send an extra special card? Get a pack of 4 for only ($6)!

My friend Allison stocks her local shop with beautiful and unique clothing and accessories, and now she also sells them online! My favorite gift ideas are her Molly's Mint Striped Tunic ($29), Cozy Cuddly Sweater ($34) and Chevron Craze Bangles ($21). Don't forget the perfect stocking stuffers too, from leg warmers ($15) and leggings ($14) to the perfect scarf ($24)!

If you're ready to get a head start on your shopping, these two shops have you covered for beautiful and affordable gifts. Have you started shopping yet?

No comments: