11.12.2012

Red Raiders Chevron TOMS!

These were so fun to paint! You guys probably think I only paint Texas Tech TOMS now...haha! Truth is, I paint all kinds, but for some reason I ended up with 4 TTU TOMS in a row. Come on fans....represent! 



I love that these TOMS are black! I used a bright red and a sparkling silver to make the lettering really stand out.


Then I used the silver to make a chevron design on the outsides...





For the insides I used their favorite fight song phrase..





The back of the TOMS are red with black swirls!


I loved creating this pair to be really bright and full of raider spirit...but also fun and feminine!

I hope you enjoyed seeing this pair....I've got one more Tech pair to show you this week. Want your own pair of custom TOMS? Find out more here.

No comments: